washtheblood: (Strip my flesh from bone)
Dr. E. Johnson ([personal profile] washtheblood) wrote in [community profile] oc_sws2013-04-08 07:05 pm
NSFW

(no subject)

It's a painfully Monday type day.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (neutral: accessories)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-08 11:51 pm (UTC)(link)
Are Mondays really so much more terrible than any other day?
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (neutral: i'm talking to you)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 12:08 am (UTC)(link)
They're all more or less the same to me. You?
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (fun: is that right)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 12:16 am (UTC)(link)
That certainly sounds like most days. Do you have any pressing obligations that absolutely must be seen to today?
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (neutral: prom queen)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 12:28 am (UTC)(link)
Then it sounds as if you don't have to be arsed into doing anything just yet.

[She sits down and crosses her ankles, resting her hands in her lap.] Don't be too hasty now - I could be awful company, for all you know.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (neutral: breathe again)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 12:34 am (UTC)(link)
No pardons necessary. [She offers a hand.] I'm Jacqueline. I'll try not to make your Monday type day any worse.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (neutral: look what you've done)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 12:52 am (UTC)(link)
J. Very chic and mysterious. Who's they? [A nod to the cigarette.] Thanks.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (happy: little smile)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 01:22 am (UTC)(link)
[She lights the end, then takes a drag.] If you get tired of saying Jacqueline, you can call me Jac. What kind of job do you have?
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (happy: sailor)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 02:46 am (UTC)(link)
Without. I'm not French. Egyptian, actually. [She chose the name Jacqueline simply because she liked the way it sounded and her brother could still use the same nickname for her that she's grown so fond of. It just fit.] I don't think I'm really in a position to judge most people.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (neutral: breathe again)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 03:18 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, in Cairo, but my parents moved us to the US when we were little because they wanted my brother and I to have an American education. It's a lovely place, though. You should go sometime.

Mm, wow. I'm a makeup artist. Do you enjoy your job? I imagine it must be difficult.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (fun: is that right)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 03:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Tell me about it. My parents shipped us off to an incredibly posh boarding school in hopes that it would make doctors and lawyers out of us. My brother joined the Air Force and left right after he graduated. You went to Oxford?

It must be stressful, but it's an admirable profession. [She turns to blow out a stream of smoke, considering the question.] I do. I enjoy my job. I like being able to help people look the way they really want to.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (happy: pleased)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 04:21 pm (UTC)(link)
Our fathers sound a bit alike there. My dad has his own clinic. Was he upset that you didn't want to be a doctor?

It's an awful thing to be unhappy with how you look, and no amount of motivational speak can make them love themselves. I think it's cruel to try to force someone into appreciating what they have when what they have is all wrong. [She smiles, meeting his eyes.] Life would be easier if more people thought like you.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (happy: pink)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 04:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Humanity just seems to be awfully preoccupied with the things everyone else wants to do.

[She laughs and tips her ashes to the ground.] You'll have to forgive me. My business is flattery.

In my experience, parents are a terribly depressing topic. Now I'm not sure I'm improving your Monday type day.
inyourgirlshoes: all icons made by me, please do not take. (fun: yeah i said it)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes 2013-04-09 10:38 pm (UTC)(link)
I would, but you are still a bit of a complete stranger. However, I'll keep my eyes open for another opportunity to do just that.

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-09 23:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-09 23:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-09 23:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 00:05 (UTC) - Expand

lols u fine

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 00:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 14:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 14:24 (UTC) - Expand

:D

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 14:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 15:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 15:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 16:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 16:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 16:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inyourgirlshoes - 2013-04-10 17:20 (UTC) - Expand